Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Devnisa Putri Viral Video: A Victim of Domestic Violence - VK Virals

Discover the untold stories of Devnisa Putri, a victim of domestic violence, as she reveals the significance of her father's role in her life. Uncover the hidden struggles, unseen bonds, and the importance of family support in this heartfelt account.


Devnisa Putri Viral Video: A Victim of Domestic Violence


Unveiling the Hidden Stories: Devnisa Putri's Struggles, Unseen Bonds, and the Importance of Family Support

Devnisa Putri, a woman who became a victim of domestic violence by her own husband, has recently gained public attention on her Instagram account. Her daily life as the wife of Panca Darmansyah, who tragically took the lives of their four children in Jagakarsa, has been revealed.


Devnisa's Lack of Involvement in Her Children's Activities

In the neighborhood of Gang Haji Roman RT 03/04, Jagakarsa, South Jakarta, the daily life of the mother of four children has come to light. It turns out that while her four children were still alive, Devnisa Putri never participated in their activities and playtime.


According to the neighbors, Devnisa Putri was often seen staying inside the house, especially when she wasn't working. The 27-year-old woman would only leave the house when she was going to work.


On the other hand, neighbors noticed that Panca Darmansyah was more involved in taking care of the children. He would even accompany them to play at the neighbors' houses.


Titin, a close neighbor, shared her observations that Devnisa was never seen with her four children, whose initials are VA (6) female, S (5) female, A (3) male, and AS (1) male, while they were playing. According to Titin, the children often played at her house, both with their father and her grandchildren.


Devnisa's Lack of Social Interaction

According to Titin, Panca rarely interacted with the neighbors, although he sometimes greeted them when he went to the shop. Devnisa, on the other hand, never showed any social interaction with the neighbors.


Especially Devnisa, she always stayed inside the house and never went out, added Titin. According to Titin, Devnisa would only be seen leaving the house when she was going to work, and her husband would always accompany her, especially when Devnisa was unemployed.


Devnisa's Account of a Significant Male Figure in Her Life: Not Panca Darmansyah

Devnisa Putri, the mother of four children who were murdered by her husband, Panca Darmansyah, has become a topic of discussion in society. Panca Darmansyah admitted that he killed his four children out of anger towards his wife. He accused Devnisa Putri of having an affair behind his back.


However, looking at her social media account, Devnisa Putri had shared her thoughts about someone she greatly respected. Surprisingly, the person Devnisa referred to was not her husband, Panca.


Currently, Devnisa's mental condition is said to be unstable. Despite that, the 27-year-old woman is aware that her four children have passed away. Since then, Devnisa has been undergoing physical and mental treatment for her recovery.


The medical team revealed that Devnisa's mental condition is still unstable after being a victim of Domestic Violence (DV) and experiencing the loss of her children. Her condition has garnered sympathy, and Devnisa Putri has become the center of attention, especially because there are few moments of shared happiness with her family visible on her social media.


In her TikTok account, Devnisa never shared any moments with her husband and four children. However, in one post, Devnisa talked about a man whom she greatly valued. Surprisingly, it wasn't her husband, but her own father.


On November 21, 2023, Devnisa revealed a story about her father's sacrifices in supporting her success. Her father was willing to accompany her for a job interview. Every time she recalls the moments with her father, Devnisa always feels like crying.


Here is Devnisa's story about her father:

"When I remember this story, it always makes me cry, but now I think of sharing it so that I always remember Allah's kindness and to prove that Allah always listens to our prayers, no matter how small they may be.


This incident happened a long time ago when I was unemployed and desperately needed a job. I received interview invitations from two places on the same day, for positions that I had been aiming for.


After waiting for a while, I decided to attend both of them because one was in the morning and the other in the afternoon. Since they were quite far apart, and I didn't have any means of transportation, my father, who always supported me, suggested that he would drive me.


He has always been there for me in every important phase of my life, including when I had my first job interview. I left for the interviews on a motorcycle with my dear father.


I remember it was a rainy month, and the sky was very dark. Before leaving, I kept praying in my heart for Allah to smooth my journey and protect me fromany harm. My father and I rode on the motorcycle, with him driving carefully through the rain and traffic.


When we arrived at the first interview location, my father waited patiently for me outside. I went in, did my best during the interview, and came out feeling hopeful.


We then rode to the second interview location. Again, my father waited outside while I went in for the interview. This time, I felt more confident and gave it my all.


After both interviews were done, my father and I rode back home. Throughout the journey, my father encouraged me, saying that he believed in me and that I would succeed.


A few days later, I received a call from one of the companies. They offered me the job! I was overjoyed and couldn't wait to share the news with my father. When I told him, he had tears of joy in his eyes and hugged me tightly.


That day, I realized the immense love and support my father had for me. He was always there for me, even in the small moments. He believed in my potential and did everything he could to help me succeed.


I am forever grateful for my father's sacrifices and love. He is my role model and the significant male figure in my life. I hope to make him proud and continue to carry his love and support with me in everything I do.


I share this story not only to remember my father but also to remind everyone of the importance of cherishing and appreciating the loved ones in our lives. They play a significant role in shaping who we are and supporting us in our journey.


May Allah bless my father and grant him the highest place in Jannah (paradise). Ameen."


This heartfelt story shared by Devnisa Putri sheds light on the significant male figure in her life, her father, who had a profound impact on her. It reveals a different perspective from the tragic events that unfolded in her marriage and emphasizes the importance of familial support and love.


Conclusion:

Devnisa Putri's story highlights the hidden struggles and unseen bonds within her family. Despite the tragic events that unfolded in her marriage, her account sheds light on the significant male figure in her life, her father, who played a pivotal role in supporting her. It serves as a reminder of the importance of cherishing and appreciating our loved ones and the impact they have on our lives.

Top Post Ad


Below Post Ad






Ads Bottom